Tuesday 30 October 2007

July, 2005. When Worry About Marc


The body and mind are closely connected, and each influences the other. That is why you should never lose hope, however seriously sick you may be. Tell yourself that there is always a remedy and that you have a change of recovering - Dalai Lama

I knew this is Tuesday and supposed Im focus with my deadline in office. But seem its difficult to move. My body in here, on my desk. But not my soul. Im thinking about Marc a lot.
He got operation yesterday as he have emboly. Doctor decided to operation his leg to make blood circulation getting normal. I read in ensiklopedia about it and that was make me worry about him.
I sent sms today to make sure everything, but not delivered. Maybe he still weak in hospital. I hope he will be alright. I care about him and I want he can become health and work again.
'Till evening Im still nervous thinking about he' s operation. He didnt sms or call me. Finally, after Im dinner with bedu and Patty, I got sms from Marc : "I am alive. Yeah. But very tired and big pain in my legs. I love u ." Thanks God. I can smile again.

No comments: